Hi there, here I have for sale is my Subaru Impreza STI Type RA Version 6. I have spent a lot of money getting the car to the specification it is at today. It is now very reliable and extremely fast. I use the car daily and it has never let me down.
It's a big spec and is as follows :-
- Forged 2.1 CDB with Mahle pistons and Manley Conrods with 2.5 crankshaft and rear thrust conversion
- cometic head gaskets
- skimmed V6 heads
- Inlet manifold spacer gaskets
- ported exhaust manifold
- full 3" turbo back stainless exhaust and titanium fujitsubo giken backbox
- Turbo Dynamics TD05 20G billet turbo with guarantee until July
- Exedy Stage 1 organic clutch kit
- Original Flywheel
- Alcatec Mafless ECU (antilag and launch control enabled)
- Custom Mapped by Andy Forrest for 99 Octane Fuel
- Always run on v-power
- 550cc Nismo Injectors
- Walbro fuel pump
- fuel lab adj FPR set at 4 bar
- autobahn88 FMIC
- heatwrapped uppipe
- heatwrapped manifold (could do with re-wrapping)
- around 91k on clock (a mixture of miles a km) so is less.
- Oil changed today 7/1/17 with usual millers motorsport oil and Subaru filter (changed every 5k)
- type ra suspension
- OZ racing alloy wheels 17" powder coated grey
- Godspeed front discs calipers and Kevlar pads
- autogauge boost gauge
- stack oil temp gauge
- MOT till July 17
There is more but that's the most important things.
Car is around 390-410bhp if you are into figures. It is extremely fast useable power. 1.65 bar of boost peak and 1.55 across the rest of the range. Mid range torque is incredible.
Currently stripped out rear seats and belt buckles, for even more weight reduction. I have it if you want it though. Still has spare wheel and jack etc in.
There is some rust on the car, in the usual 'classic' places. Priced the car given the spec accordingly, it's something I haven't got around to sorting due to first house purchase.
Then rust is purely cosmetic and the car is solid and very clean underneath.
As I said used daily so mileage will rise slightly.
No dreamers/time wasters
Price reduced as I'm looking to buy another car. Absolute bargain now.