This picture shows workers at Kirkcaldy tram station in 1920.
The Kirkcaldy Corporation Tramways had two main routes, a lower one extending into Dysart, and the upper one connecting with the Wemyss and District Tramways Company line.
Both routes were linked by connections on Whytescauseway and St Clair Street.
Services were finally closed on May 15, 1931, due to competition with the bus service which was increasing in popularity.
Some of the tramcars remained in service with the Wemyss and District Tramways Company until this closed in 1932.