This archive postcard image was given to us courtesy of Leslie historian Campbell Morris, who sadly passed away last weekend.
It shows Leslie High Street circa 1890s.
Situated on the left is the Leslie Town Hall building which remains to this day.
The building itself was regarded as a fine addition to the town by the various guest speakers who attended the official opening of the hall on October 25, 1892.
The opening ceremony consisted of no less than 20 speakers toasting the new building.
The site for the hall was granted by Andrew Wyllie of Prinlaws in exchange for ground granted to him by the Barony Council for the purpose of widening the public footpath leading along the main street to his works at Prinlaws.
The hall cost around £950 to build.