People across Fife are being reminded that GP practices will be closed for the October Public Holiday.
GP practices will be closed on Monday, October 3, reopening on Tuesday, October 4.
If you are unwell when your GP practice is closed and it can’t wait until the practice reopens you should call NHS 24 on 111.
People are reminded to check existing supplies for repeat prescriptions, re-stock medicine cabinets with over-the-counter remedies if need be, and if unwell, get advice at a local pharmacy.
Pharmacies which will be open on Monday are:
- Wm Morrison Pharmacy, Cowdenbeath, 9am – 5.30pm
- Asda, Dunfermline, 9am - 9pm
- Boots, Dunfermline, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Boots, Glenrothes, 8.45am – 5.30pm
- Asda, Kirkcaldy, 9am - 9pm
- Boots, Fife Retail Park, Kirkcaldy, 9am - 8pm
- Boots, 116-120 High Street, Kirkcaldy, 12pm - 5pm
- Boots, St Andrews, 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Wm Morrison Pharmacy, St Andrews, 9am – 6pm