Shane Fenton’s weekly sporting quiz will keep you on your toes...
1. Who is the only player to have played in a North-East, Old Firm, London, Lancashire, Merseyside, South Wales, East-Anglian and M69 dreby matches?
2. Who was the first Italian to score 10 English Premier League goals?
3. Who in 1996 was the last player to be transferred from Manchester City to Manchester United with the fee being £500,000?
4. Which three players with World Cup winners medals have been managers in the English Premier League?
5. Who this season was the last player to score two goals on his debut in the English Premier League?
6. Due to what event was added time at the end of a match introduced?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS FROM LAST WEEK
1. An ice-hockey puck is how many inches thick?[One Inch].
2. An American Football cross-bar is how many feet off the ground?[ 10 feet].
3. A football goal is how many feet wide?[24 feet].
4. How many inches wide is a basketball hoop?[18 inches].
5. How many feet tall is an ice-hockey goal?[4 feet].
6. Following the recent new rules, how many times is a jockey allowed to whip a horse in [a] a flat race and [b] a jumps race?[a]seven times [b] eight times].