The first photograph is of Dysart Harbour showing the shipyard in the late 1890s.
It was once a busy hub and at one time produced a very large number of ships over the course of around 150 years.
The second picture is of Lina Street – just off Balsusney Road in Kirkcaldy – circa 1905.
And the third photo shows the calmness of Kinghorn Loch in 1914.
A burn fed from the Loch once provided the source of power to drive the machinery of flax mills.