The first picture shows Shore Road in Aberdour in 1905.
Kinnaird’s Temperance Hotel and Tea Gardens on the left was a favourite stop for holidaymakers.
The Aberdour Institute and local library now occupy this site. Kindly supplied by Sten Lake publishing.
The second photo is of J. Harley’s Store on St Clair Street. The store, long since closed, sold everything from tobacco to household goods.
The third picture was taken in the early 1900s and is of Burntisland Links looking up towards the High Street.